- Finding a customer pain-point is the crucial part of every business today. Not the idea, while everyone has at least one, but no-one execute 6 days ago
- “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to use it.” #QOTD 1 week ago
- RT @danmartell: The difference between 1 million and 1 billion is insane. 1 million seconds is 11.5 days and 1 billion seconds is 31.5 YEAR… 3 weeks ago
- I'm super surprised to see how hard is raw socket programming in #dotnetcore. Still some good things seems to come in #netcore2. 1 month ago
- Argue for clarity, not to win! #QOTD 1 month ago
Other blogs to visit
Tag Archives: technology
There are a lot of times when I am asked to complete a stack of technologies for building a Service Oriented Applications. And of course, like for everything, also for this topic there are a lot of answers (and opinions). … Continue reading
Like everyone else has an opinion about new comings I also have mine and I want to share my bits why I think Windows Phone 8 should succeed. According to my opinion there are several reasons and conditions why next mobile operating … Continue reading
Definition A stop word can be a word with meaning in a specific language, or it can be a token that does not have linguistic meaning. According to wikipedia definition for stop words is: In computing, stop words are words which are filtered out prior to, or … Continue reading
Last week (2-4 May, 2012) I had chance (together with two other friends, Shpend Bytyqi and Dren Imeraj) to be part of a Microsoft’s wonderful organization in Brussels, Innovate 4 Good.
Short introduction Just a year ago I couldn’t imagine writing this blog-post, but since I passed some experiences I’m really convinced for what I am writing here. If you are employed (self | corporate | startup | freelance | other … Continue reading
Më 15 shkurt 2012 u mbajt një takim i ALNUG – Albanian .Net User Group, ku u diskutuan disa tema.